THIS ARTICLE IS FOR CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED PLANNING MAESTRO IMPLEMENTATION
How do I pull fresh data from our GL?
If you are using Planning Maestro and integrating with QuickBooks Desktop these are the steps you would follow in order to send fresh information to Planning Maestro.
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop
- Log into the company file you want to pull data/actuals from
- Launch CDI (Centage Data Integrator)
- Select Load and navigate to your Profile/Preference file (.xml configuration file) for the SAME company file you have open in QuickBooks
- Verify in the Source tab or along the bottom of CDI that the Source Application shows your GL is connected
- Go to the Extract Data tab
- Click the Generate Files button
- Wait for the files to be generated
- Once complete go to the Upload tab
- Click on the Upload button
- Wait for the Files have been uploaded Successfully dialog box to appear
- The green status bar may fill up before the upload is actually completed, make sure you see the Upload Successful message and have the Ok button in the upload status window before proceeding.
- Close CDI
- Close/Log out of company file in QuickBooks
- Repeat the steps if you have multiple companies
- You can now go into Planning Maestro to Deploy your Plan and Cube